Become INDEPENDENT of spreadsheets – Forms v4.0 is here!
Forms v4.0 brings great new features:
- new write-back to a database
- multiple folders for XMLs
- conditional coloring of fields
- horizontal scrollbar
- enabling/disabling export button
- integrated technical documentation
Forms is a unique and user-friendly Qlik Sense extension that lets you enter your own inputs directly in Qlik Sense – comments, deadlines, responsibilities, custom categorizations, action plans, rankings, plans/budgets/forecasts or any other data.
Just several clicks and that´s it! Creation of your own input table in Qlik is super-easy. Just drag&drop the extension and define its fields and additional settings in properties panel right in Qlik Sense application.
All this without having to deal with a demanding and extensive implementation. You do not need any special skills, everything is ready in a few seconds thanks to automated installation. No database required – all data can be stored to XML files.
What Forms enables you to do?
- Write-back right in Qlik Sense application – text, numeric, date, ranking, list, checkbox, drop-down list
- Update multiple rows of table on one click – batch update
- Use Qlik Sense as you do – all selections and filters are respected
- Design your own input forms in edit mode of Qlik Sense app
- Manage access by using custom properties in QMC
- View detailed info about all changes made through Forms
- Let your Qlik Sense app intuitive – design is inspired by simplicity of native Qlik Sense objects