Developed together with NHS
Ready-made Qlik solution for managing your projects combines knowledge and experience from both worlds – our knowledge about the technology and experience with managing projects within NHS University Hospitals Morecambe Bay Trust.
“We’re the first NHS organization to utilize Inphinity’s write-back extension, and we’re building apps together every week – it’s a great example of industry and the public sector working together for mutual benefit.”
University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust (UHMBT) provides hospital and community services for 365,000 residents, which leads to 100,000 A&E and 40,000 emergency in-patients visits a year. Recognised for their award-winning Analytically Powered Command Centre (‘Delivering for Front Line Staff’ Health Tech Newspaper), UHMBT has continued to innovate, bringing people and technology together with Inphinity Forms.
Using Qlik Sense together with Inphinity Forms really has transformed traditional processes and provided a new, exciting, and joined-up way to do manage your projects and priorities. Organizational performance can improve – through more aligned priorities, improved quality, and increased productivity.
Rob O’Neill discussing and showcasing the solution
Project management solution app
Default sheets available in the solution:
- Info: Introduction to the app with buttons for better navigation.
- Project Requests: Enter your project requests together with all necessary information, including possible risks.
- Requests Approval: Decide whether the project request should be accepted, declined or ask additional questions.
- Projects: Update information about ongoing projects and discuss potential risks or issues with your team.
- Projects Overview: Check the overview of projects together with the full log of changes.
- Analytical Overview: Deep dive into analytics to better understand the current situation.
- Customize Your App: Customize your Project Management app according to your specific needs.
Do you want to see Inphinity Forms in action in your Qlik apps? Download a free trial.
Interested? What’s next…
If you are interested in the Project Managament solution:
- Contact us via the contact form or pick the date/time that suits you for a call with Radomir.
- We’ll schedule a walk-through to showcase you the app and understand your current process and needs
We’ll agree on the commercial conditions to fit your budget and match the value
What else can we help you with?
- Migration of your current projects into the solution
- Customization of the solution according to your specific needs
- Modification of the solution to fit your processes
- Interview Blog with Rob O’Neill - 14. May 2021
- How process intelligence holds the key to excellence - 18. March 2021
- Inphinity Healthcare: Mission Critical Tools to Improve Patient Outcomes, Reduce Risk and Minimise Cost - 16. October 2020