Data-driven and innovative, Waterfall Asset Management has seamlessly integrated Inphinity Forms into their investment lifecycle. FAST and EASY to implement, the SECURE native writeback technology drives action in real-time – removing clunky spreadsheets and cumbersome internal processes.
“Qlik is pretty much the first thing our traders and portfolio managers access every morning to check their portfolio and pretty much the last thing they close when they end their day.”
Waterfall Asset Management, LLC
Waterfall AM is an inspirational example of a proactive and open-minded customer. Thanks to it together with our customer-centric approach, they developed the first two solutions by using Inphinity Forms write-back extension in a few weeks.
Waterfall Asset Management, LLC is an SEC-registered institutional asset manager focused on structured credit and private equity investments across multiple sectors globally. Waterfall was founded in 2005. As of date 6/1/2020, the company has approximately $7.8B in assets under management and more than 150 employees.
Webinar: Waterfall AM: Inphinity Forms In Financial Services
Get inspired by how Waterfall AM is taking action where the data is. The webinar is now available on-demand.
If you are interested in Inphinity Forms write-back extension, you can:
- Contact us via the contact form or pick the date/time that suits you for a call with Radomir.
- Download a free trial and try Inphinity Forms by yourself
- Get inspired on Inphinity Universe demo portal
- Interview Blog with Rob O’Neill - 14. May 2021
- How process intelligence holds the key to excellence - 18. March 2021
- Inphinity Healthcare: Mission Critical Tools to Improve Patient Outcomes, Reduce Risk and Minimise Cost - 16. October 2020