It all starts with planning your audits. Linking to your critical business risks, your audit areas can be entered, along with key resources and costs. Next, you can enter your scoping report and automate the workflow to a manager for approval. Once the audit has been completed, you can attach the final report along with tracking actions and budgets. All of this removes the need for spreadsheets, document stores, and time-consuming emails.
Each audit needs to start with a collection of the data and documents for review. These can be uploaded with a simple click and stored for review during the audit. All the critical governance information can be entered such as the auditor and responsible manager.
Records and policies can be audited in real-time, where the context of the audit can be added, along with a compliance rating. These can be designed in harmony with your existing audit reporting.
Audit issues can be automatically work flowed to the responsible manager for moderation and rectification. The agile audit reporting approach is more transparent, provides a faster resolution of issues, and builds confidence in the organisation’s overall assurance.
Collaboration is made easy through the ability to create notes and share these across the audit team. You can also set alerts to highlight key deadlines, updates, and anomalies.
Overall audit assurance
Keeping a track of your audit plan, action progress, and completion is greatly enhanced with aggregated results, compliance highlights, alerting, and actionable insight that is provided to all levels of the organization. Traditional audit and inspection processes are often spreadsheet driven, confrontational, slow to deliver and rectify issues, and not action-driven in the workflow of the operations. The Audit Genie provides a new and modern way of transforming traditional practices and transforming organizational progress and outcomes.
Interested? What’s next…
If you are interested in The Audit Genie solution:
- Contact us via the contact form or pick the date/time that suits you for a call with Radomir.
- We’ll schedule a walk-through to showcase you the app and understand your current process and needs
We’ll agree on the commercial conditions to fit your budget and match the value
What else can we help you with?
- Migration of your current projects into the solution
- Customization of the solution according to your specific needs
- Modification of the solution to fit your processes
- Interview Blog with Rob O’Neill - 14. May 2021
- How process intelligence holds the key to excellence - 18. March 2021
- Inphinity Healthcare: Mission Critical Tools to Improve Patient Outcomes, Reduce Risk and Minimise Cost - 16. October 2020